Anyone interested in a mini-truck?

/ Anyone interested in a mini-truck? #31  
streamin said:
I am considering buying one of the mini trucks and found out from another thread(http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/119363-just-me.html) that you can get them cheap from Japan but must be bought 6 or 7 in a container to get the good deal. I thought a few people here could all go in on the container. I am close to Houston , a big port. Not sure about getting them to you but I would like any thoughts if your interested.
Thanks.
Ken

Ken,
Your almost there buddy, your in Conroe, take a trip to Crosby, 45 miles SE to here... Texas Mini-Trucks HOUSTON Delivery Available or North Texas Mini Trucks - Home
I did search for "houston area mini truck vehicle", there ya go. IMO, if the place selling has a full service outlet, then that is where you may want to buy one. (This is somewhat similar to that grey market tractor area situation.....)
Ted

Last edited:
   / Anyone interested in a mini-truck? #32  
I am a card carring member of the japanese mini truck foum ( Japanese Mini Truck Forum - Powered by vBulletin ) someone linked to earlier. it is THE site for info and dealers of mini trucks in the US and Canada.

I have a Yamaha Rhino for sale right now and as soon as it is gone I'm grabbing up a Suzuki Carry with a dump bed. The price tag is roughly half the cost of a new Rhino and it has a cab with HEAT !!!!
As far as street legal well, that topic is VERY taboo on the mini truck forum but I will tell you that some states will allow you to tag them and run them pretty much anywhere ( Mississippi, Missouri for example) and then there are states that will lock you up and throw away the key as soon as you even mention Mini truck and blacktop in the same breath.. So, it all depends on where you live..
I don't really see how this could NOT be handy on a farm not to mention the cool factor...
odesa1_34071159_std.jpg

/ Anyone interested in a mini-truck? #33  
Was in Mexico couple years ago, they use them on the road. Soooooo if it's ok there, it's sure to be ok here soon! Got a pic but can't get it to upload.