Want manual

/ Want manual #1  

Trainer

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson 220-4
On the Kubota site I posted that I was looking for a shop or service manaul for a Kubota L4400. Unable to find one. Soooo, I decided to broaden my search in hopes someone on this site could help. I have a used Kubota L4400 with about 150 hours on it. No problems just want a set of manuals. Anyone have a suggestion.

/ Want manual #2  
Check eBay, most tractor manuals show up there quite often. Then there is always a Kubota dealer that could order what you need.
Ken

/ Want manual #3  
I know you said you're looking for a shop manual but you also mentioned a "set of manuals". Are you looking for the parts manual too? Do you have DT or HST?

/ Want manual
It just has L4400 on the hood. The transmission is a regular type with a clutch, like a standard shift. I think HST is something like an automatic transmission, so I guess it would be a DT. All of my tractors have been standard type shift.

I am looking for an Operator's Manual, Shop Manual, and Parts Manual.

/ Want manual #6  
I think I gave you a link to Messicks farm equipment in the other thread. They have the service and parts manuals and I'm pretty sure they have the user manual as well.

Yep, just scroll down and you'll see it:

L-Series Kubota Owners Manuals

/ Want manual
Thanks for the help.

/ Want manual #10  
Pretty sure DT means 4wd. F means 2wd. The Ebay link above is what you want. If George doesn't have one you may now be bidding against him or other L4400 owners here. :D

They usually run just under $100, mine came with the owners manual to.