googling tractorbynet

/ googling tractorbynet #1  

rcrcomputing

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti ck30
   / googling tractorbynet #2  
rcrcomputing said:
Couldn't find a "proper" forum for this.

Interesting what you find when you google tractorbynet.

Here, we find how we're all rather weathly. Must be you guys. :)
tractorbynet.com (rank 9,527) - Web Site Audience Profiles from Quantcast

Here' we see how we bash dealers. (So the dealers say)
TractorByNet.com - Professional Power Equipment Congress

And of course they guys website "who is obviously a member"
I'm going to make a welding cart like he made. :)

Mike's tractor and welding projects
Very interesting comments from the dealers at "Professional Power Equipment Congress". I still find it amazing how few dealers in Ontario utilize the web to improve their business. There are many things dealers can do to improve customer service by utilizing the web. I have not found any local dealers with an on-line parts counter. My dealer has only had a web site for a little over a year and it's only used for used equipment and rentals. No parts, no tips sheets, no implements, nothing nada!!! Now it time to go shopping for another $20,000 tractor at $10 over dealer cost.:)

/ googling tractorbynet #3  
The quantcast take seems pretty dead on, actually. Interesting stuff. Dealers seem more small engine guys. I think a lot of dealers would benefit from being on here - tuning in to your customers is a very good thing. I don't see much dealer bashing, I have to say, if any.

/ googling tractorbynet #4  
How come no one told me I was fairly wealthy?

/ googling tractorbynet #5  
Not to mention that 35% of us are considered TBN "addicts".....seems like I should have gotten a t-shirt at least!

/ googling tractorbynet #6  
I'd say that most who can afford a tractor aren't worried about their next meal...

/ googling tractorbynet
Charlesaf3 said:
The quantcast take seems pretty dead on, actually. Interesting stuff. Dealers seem more small engine guys. I think a lot of dealers would benefit from being on here - tuning in to your customers is a very good thing. I don't see much dealer bashing, I have to say, if any.

It does seem being "informed" about price makes them resentfull.

/ googling tractorbynet #8  
Charlesaf3 said:
I'd say that most who can afford a tractor aren't worried about their next meal...

That's probably true . . . otherwise for me, they got it pretty much all wrong. But hey someone has to skew the results and over my lifetime, with the things I like to do, I'm used to.;)

/ googling tractorbynet #10  
Imagine that -- you might value the opinion of a fellow user of something over that of the salesman!! What an astounding analysis;). Are these the same guys who conduct political polls?
Given the dealer responses I guess the old adage about an educated customer being your best customer does not apply to that group -- the mushroom sales technique seems to be alive and well!:rolleyes: .