Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this!

/ Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this! #11  
Mine gets parked in a pole building that's been remodeled to various uses over the years. My part was adding a lower level addition for the sheep on one side, another addition on the other side for firewood, and a dividing wall to keep the critters from the machinery and tools as much as possible. As it is, the sheep/hay storage section also houses the trailer, disc, bush-hog, the Cadet (in winter), the table saw, air compressor, manure spreader (in summer), and most of my rough lumber.

The tractor is squeezed in among the welder, workbench, welding table, storage cabinet, radial arm saw, walking mower, furnace, drill press, snow blade, bench grinder, fastener storage, fencing supplies, hoses, steel supply, and outdoor tool storage. And oh yeah, the walk-in door comes in there to access the sheep/hay area without going through the barnyard.

You have all kinds of room around yours!

/ Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this! #12  
Don't apologize for a place to park your stuff. As a person acquires more things, stuff gets shuffled and your use of space becomes more efficient. You cannot have too much concrete, nor roof. When the weather's bad, everything is snug.

Some day I plan to have a large pole barn to accomodate my workshop, tractor/boats, and other things. My 3 bay shop is getting small...

/ Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this!
jmfox said:
rayh76,

What kind of mower is that?

jmf

jmf,

See my signiture. The mower is a Landpride FDR2572 finish mower (6'). Does a pretty nice job but I don't like how it hooks up to the quick hitch. I can't put the 3 pt. in float as I have to have the 3 pt arms drop near the ground to attach to the mower. If I put it in float, the quick hitch will hit the pto shaft. Sometimes when in steep areas, I watch closely and adjust the 3 pt so I make sure there is no contact. If someone has a suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks for all the comments.

/ Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this!
daTeacha said:
You have all kinds of room around yours!

You should have seen it a 2 weeks ago. There was no room in the garage as I had stacks of shingles, boxes of nails, buckets, fuel tanks, etc between the tractor and the wifes car. I could barely get in the passengers side! :D I don't know how she put up with it all winter. lol

What's a walking mower? :D :D Oh I think I have one of those somewhere...

/ Tractor Storage - Thought you guys would love this! #15  
I doi that all the time, I let it leak down though. It takes a very long time to drop