Get the CAB!

/ Get the CAB! #1  

keving

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 7040HDC
If you are questioning whether you need a cab or not...don't....just get it.

Today it's approaching 100 degrees and humid..:eek:

In my cab, it was about 75 degrees and I could not be more happy that I took the plunge and got the cab. I finish mow about 10 acres per week and can't imaging doing without!

DSC_8272.jpg

/ Get the CAB! #2  
That's a beautiful view. Not only are you cooler, you're free from all those allergens, pestiside and herbicide spray. Nice finish work!

CTW

/ Get the CAB! #4  
keving said:
If you are questioning whether you need a cab or not...don't....just get it. Today it's approaching 100 degrees and humid.. :eek: . . .

100% agree -- don't forget the bugs, I saved a dozen wasp stings having a cab for doing my bush hogging. They don't like those big paper nests shred. :D

/ Get the CAB! #5  
I wanted to get one for my BX-24 but I couldn't find one. So I got the roof which is far better than nothing, given the amount of rain we get in Pacific Northwest. But it can get cold in there....

/ Get the CAB! #7  
I honestly have no idea how, if I had a cab on my tractor, I would actually go about maintaining my red neck, and my Farmer's tan!

:D

/ Get the CAB! #8  
Willl said:
"10 acres", why ?

Is it just a love to mow ?

Oh come on now. Look at that photo. Do you think the view would be the same with a pasture that was rough cut with a bush hog? Nothing like a perfectly manicured open field surrounded by woodland! Now I wish I would've gotten a cab for MY M7040!;)

/ Get the CAB! #9  
Glowplug said:
Oh come on now. Look at that photo. Do you think the view would be the same with a pasture that was rough cut with a bush hog? Nothing like a perfectly manicured open field surrounded by woodland! Now I wish I would've gotten a cab for MY M7040!;)

A perfectly manicured open field is a waste of a good food plot.
Plant some warm season grasses, legumes, whatever and that MT field becomes a field of deer, turkeys, birds and butterflies that rarely needs cutting saving hours of mowing and the fuel to boot.

/ Get the CAB!
Willl said:
"10 acres", why ?

Is it just a love to mow ?

It takes about two hours, I get to have some seat time, have a beer or two...or three and figure out what pattern is next... oh yeah, the place looks awesome with it all mowed up too.

Here's some deer running around in there before I mowed. They love the short grass.

YouTube - Deer in the field