Backhoe WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #1  

DAKPA

HAS ANYONE OR IS ANYONE USING A WOODS BACKHOE ON A B SERIES KUBOTA? DOES IT WORK RIGHT? ANY TROUBLES?

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #2  
Im sure we have several who do,i think you would get alot more responses in the KUBOTA OWNER OPERATING SECTION.
ALAN

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #3  
A search on woods backhoe in the kubota section will result in umpteen million threads.

fyi - in general all caps on the internet tends to make people not read posts - makes things kind of illegible and "sounds" like yelling

I've been happy with my bh 80x

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #4  
I have the Woods BH70-X on my B7610. No problems with it, and I love it. I've ended up using it more than I thought I would for different things. Tractor has plenty of power for it.

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #5  
NHbotanut said:
I have the Woods BH70-X on my B7610. No problems with it, and I love it. I've ended up using it more than I thought I would for different things. Tractor has plenty of power for it.

I'm looking at a BH70-x. Did you mount one with a frame? Easy to get on and off the tractor? What size bucket? My 7610 wants a backhoe!:D

Thanks.
Paul

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #6  
I own and operate a 6' Woods Backhoe with my B7510 23 hp Kubota. It is very strong. I usually operate it with about 1700 rpm on the engine. I'm not lookin at a book but as I remember the boom strength is about 1/2 a ton and the bucket pulls about 1800 lbs. It rips through small roots easily but starts to bog down when the strong roots creep over 2" diameter. Can pick around on larger roots and they break. Better to pull up on the larger roots and saw them off. Small stumps come out easy but large ones require other tools with the hoe to pull.
Digging soil or clay it never tires.Works faster than 20 men.
I would highly recomend this back hoe. No break downs in 150 hours of use.

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #7  
Hey there,
B7800 with a Woods 750 backhoe, 3 pt hitch. No problem,
works like crazy.

Bill

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #8  
I have the subframe for the hoe. Very easy to take off and put back on. Takes me about 2-3 minutes drop the hoe, and about the same to re-attach it.

/ WOODS BACKHOE ON A KUBOTA #9  
Hi,
I have a woods 750 that was used on a B8200 for 20 years now. I just sold the B8200 last week, and have mounted the backhoe on my new B7610. It seems great! I strongly feel that the B7610 is gonna be a welcome upgrade. So far I really like the machine.:cool: