Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740 cab + FEL, Cat D5G dozer, Kubota KX121 excavtor

Default Re: I Can\'t Decide

They are all my children and I love them all.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)

TBone,
    How could you tell the hole was off center? Mine shakes a bit like it is a little out of balance.

Spence

Tractor
    01 Kubota B21TLB, 2010 Ferris 52" ZTR, Cub Cadet 1811, Gravely Super8

Peter,

Well said, as I was reading this I had the same thought, however after that comes my wife, the BH then the FEL, not necessarily in that order depending on the day and the task at hand.

Carl

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Long/Landtrac360DTC

It is amazing the number of projects both me and my wife have thought up now that we have the backhoe. Now it is just a matter of time and money for the materials to get those projects done. Looks like a lot of "Seat Time" comong.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M-4900

When I got the first one I called the dealer I bought it from and told him it was shaking real bad. He said that Bush Hog had contacted them and told them about the off center problem and they (Bush Hog) were recalling the bad ones. The dealer sent me another one out that had supposedly checked out ok but it does the same thing, although not as bad.

I don't think there is anyway to visually verify the problem. I guess you could pull the blade carrier (stumpjumper) off and take an accurate measurement of the hole location somehow and see if it is off center.

Bush Hog won't even answer my emails anymore.

TBone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12