I Can't Decide

/ I Can't Decide #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
I Can\'t Decide

I can't decide whether I love my Brush Hog Rotary Cutter Or my ATI QuickTach Forks more. I got to use my rotary cutter for the second time today and it was just beautiful.

What is your favorite attachment.

Spence

/ I Can't Decide #2  
Re: I Can\'t Decide

Oh darn..guess you gotta get lot more seat time before you decide,than why do you have to decide..just enjoy the good times..you earn it. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I Can't Decide #3  

I know nothing can replace the FEL but for simple gratification I prefer using a good quality tiller, I love to watch that thing chew dirt. I love those Rotary cutters as well. I like all of emm though, who can decide?

/ I Can't Decide #5  

Mine is the same as ed's fel and back hoe but but looking too buy more like looking at post hole digger and rear rake

/ I Can't Decide #6  

I see that you have a SQ600 rotary cutter. I'm glad you got one of the good ones. They drilled the hole in the blade carrier (stumpjumper) off-center on some of them and I got one of them (actually two - they swapped out the first one for another one just like it). This and other problems were brought to the attention of Bush Hog to no avail.

It is a piece of junk! I parked it in the weeds and am using an old six footer that I bought at an auction for $130. It works like a dream compared to the new Squealer. I will NEVER own anything else that BUSH HOG makes again. They will not stand behind their products.

TBone

/ I Can't Decide #7  

I really like my Bearcat 554 Chipper/Shredder. Turning branches into chips is very satisfying./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I do like my KK rotary mower too. Not only works well but it was cheap. Makes me smile to watch the weeds and saplings disappear./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Chris

/ I Can't Decide

BeeBop,
You are right that the FEL is probably the best attachment out there. I just don't tend to think of my FEL as an attachment, I couldn't see having a tractor without it. No offense to you guys without a FEL. I'm sure I would be amazed at the stuff you guys get done without one.

Spence

/ I Can't Decide

Ed,
Boy I sure envy your backhoe. I wish I could justify one but I haven't been able to yet. I'm sure if I had one that it would be my favorite too.

Spence