Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)

Default I Can\'t Decide

I can't decide whether I love my Brush Hog Rotary Cutter Or my ATI QuickTach Forks more. I got to use my rotary cutter for the second time today and it was just beautiful.

What is your favorite attachment.

Spence

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Default Re: I Can\'t Decide

Oh darn..guess you gotta get lot more seat time before you decide,than why do you have to decide..just enjoy the good times..you earn it. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    02 Kubota L-4610 HST w/4in1 bucket & R-4s

I know nothing can replace the FEL but for simple gratification I prefer using a good quality tiller, I love to watch that thing chew dirt. I love those Rotary cutters as well. I like all of emm though, who can decide?

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Long/Landtrac360DTC

I guess it's a toss up between the FEL and the backhoe.

Tractor
    long 300dtc

Mine is the same as ed's fel and back hoe but but looking too buy more like looking at post hole digger and rear rake

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M-4900

I see that you have a SQ600 rotary cutter. I'm glad you got one of the good ones. They drilled the hole in the blade carrier (stumpjumper) off-center on some of them and I got one of them (actually two - they swapped out the first one for another one just like it). This and other problems were brought to the attention of Bush Hog to no avail.

It is a piece of junk! I parked it in the weeds and am using an old six footer that I bought at an auction for $130. It works like a dream compared to the new Squealer. I will NEVER own anything else that BUSH HOG makes again. They will not stand behind their products.

TBone

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar 186D

I really like my Bearcat 554 Chipper/Shredder. Turning branches into chips is very satisfying.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] I do like my KK rotary mower too. Not only works well but it was cheap. Makes me smile to watch the weeds and saplings disappear.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chris

Gold Member
    Tractor
    New Holland 1920

BH wins hands down!!

Bill C

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)

BeeBop,
    You are right that the FEL is probably the best attachment out there. I just don't tend to think of my FEL as an attachment, I couldn't see having a tractor without it. No offense to you guys without a FEL. I'm sure I would be amazed at the stuff you guys get done without one.

Spence

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Ed,
    Boy I sure envy your backhoe. I wish I could justify one but I haven't been able to yet. I'm sure if I had one that it would be my favorite too.

Spence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast