Oil & Fuel FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23

/ FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23 #1  

MATT1976

i need to get a fuel fuelter from a auto parts store. can anyone let me know the size of the hose.last time i looked at it it looked like a standerd inline fuel filter.i dont have time to make it to the dealer so i want to try and get one on the way home from work today.
thanks
matt

/ FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23 #2  
MATT1976 said:
i need to get a fuel filter from a auto parts store. can anyone let me know the size of the hose.last time i looked at it it looked like a standerd inline fuel filter.i dont have time to make it to the dealer so i want to try and get one on the way home from work today.
thanks
matt
Just take the old filter in and match it up or get a couple different sizes ant take back the one that didn't fit latter.

I just bought 2 new Kubota fuel filters for my BX23
The part number on the package is 12581-43012
Below that is A-240.
There is also another #2 229 near the top of the package.
Maybe the parts place can match it up for you.
I was suprised that the Kubota filters weren't to much more than what I pay at the auto parts store for fuel filters for my 2 dodge D50 pick ups .
Have you ever changed fuel filters on the BX23 before.
If so how big of a job is it?

Last edited:
   / FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23 #3  
Don't forget you need 2 filters. Also less messy if you clamp hose on fuel tank side. Good luck.

/ FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23 #4  
FullBucket said:
Also less messy if you clamp hose on fuel tank side. Good luck.
I ran into this changing the gasoline filter on my dodge d 50 truck.
Fixed that by installing a shut off valve on the inlet hose side of the filter.

/ FUEL FILTER SIZE ON BX23 #5  
MATT1976 said:
i need to get a fuel fuelter from a auto parts store. can anyone let me know the size of the hose.last time i looked at it it looked like a standerd inline fuel filter.i dont have time to make it to the dealer so i want to try and get one on the way home from work today.
thanks
matt
Did you get the filter yesterday?