Dang I love this machine!

/ Dang I love this machine! #1  

Hammy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5000 4x4
I just have to say that I am continually impressed by what this thing can do. Buying this tractor has been one of those purchases that I have absolutely no regrets about.

Today I cleared a path through some very thick brush, going down hill, with my AnBo grapple. That is another amazing item. I have so many things on my list to do with them both but lack the time to get everything done.

I'm sure most of you guys will agree that you have no regrets, so for those that are on the fence about purchasing a tractor, go for it.

Craig

/ Dang I love this machine! #2  
Hammy said:
I just have to say that I am continually impressed by what this thing can do. Buying this tractor has been one of those purchases that I have absolutely no regrets about.

Today I cleared a path through some very thick brush, going down hill, with my AnBo grapple. That is another amazing item. I have so many things on my list to do with them both but lack the time to get everything done.

I'm sure most of you guys will agree that you have no regrets, so for those that are on the fence about purchasing a tractor, go for it.

Craig

I hear ya. I was out mowing with my JD 5525 cab with it being 100+. Days like that make me not totally hate making the payment every month.

D.

/ Dang I love this machine! #3  
Hammy said:

Craig

My MX5000 has impressed me from day one as well.