Cutting tall, wet grass with a bushog.

/ Cutting tall, wet grass with a bushog. #41  
Yep.. that's an even worse feeling than pulling back to the barn and looking back at your 12' disc and seieng 3-4 blades broke in half.. knowing that SOMEWHERE out in that fluffed up field are 3-4 tire-cutting sharp discs stuck up somewhere.. just waiting to find some expensive tires.

Last time I completely disced my 10ac pasture was 6ys ago.... to this day I have never found one of those broken blades.. but I know their out there somewhere!

soundguy

/ Cutting tall, wet grass with a bushog. #42  
Yep.. that's an even worse feeling than pulling back to the barn and looking back at your 12' disc and seieng 3-4 blades broke in half.. knowing that SOMEWHERE out in that fluffed up field are 3-4 tire-cutting sharp discs stuck up somewhere.. just waiting to find some expensive tires.

Last time I completely disced my 10ac pasture was 6ys ago.... to this day I have never found one of those broken blades.. but I know their out there somewhere!

soundguy

You'll find 'em some day! Probably the same day you buy a new tractor tire by some coincidence :eek:

/ Cutting tall, wet grass with a bushog. #43  
You'll find 'em some day! Probably the same day you buy a new tractor tire by some coincidence :eek:

Yep.. probably true. in fact.. I've been holding on putting new rubber on my NH 7610s and am running virtually bald all around.. Probably they day the truck leaves the new tires at my place I''l find the broke blades.. 1 in each tire.. side wall cut probably too!

soundguy