Mowing RAYCO T 275 FORESTRY MOWER

/ RAYCO T 275 FORESTRY MOWER #1  

australian pete

Tractor
hyundai 21 tonne excavator
[ i purchased a rayco T275 from auction here in australia, there are only 2 T275 crawlers in australia, it is in rough condition and i am currently rebuilding, parts seem to be expensive in australia. the rotor/mill has been buthchered by welding the retaining bolts and welding in the cutting tips, a new rotor from the australian dealer is $25,000 australian $= $20,000 US$..does any one know how much a new rotor is in the US ? can they be reconditioned. ? for the cost of a new rotor i think i would be better having all the welds fround off and repaired, appreciate any help/advice
website.......vicary.com.au - Home

/ RAYCO T 275 FORESTRY MOWER #2  
Here's Rayco's web site. rayco@raycomfg.com

I worked on Rayco equipment about 15-20 yrs ago. Using a Hyro-Ax burned out frame the company I worked/engineered the first 421B with Ploy-belt drive stumper. Rayco reviewed our 421B and copied for their products. Rayco,then, was just an youngster in the manufacturing of forestry equipment.

The main Rayco manufacturing site,Wooster Ohio USA, is about 50 miles from my home. I would suggest you email Rayco. Their staff were great to help resolve problems in the past.
Good luck!