Mowing More Than Mowing

/ More Than Mowing #11  
Now, just how did you kill those with your tractor? Did you run over them or just swat them with the front end loader? :)

/ More Than Mowing #12  
Here are some that I hope to see thru the scope this weekend....

/ More Than Mowing #13  
Nice Bucks & tractors! Does it get any better than this? Our season starts in two weeks & pictures like these get me ansy.:)

/ More Than Mowing #14  
Nice Bucks & tractors! Does it get any better than this? Our season starts in two weeks & pictures like these get me ansy.:)

"ansy"???

Must be a PA thing?

Our season starts this Saturday and we are scheduled to be a cool 10F on opening morning. Sadly, they are expecting 10-20 mpg winds :(. Won't be swatting them with the fel, but will use something a bit quicker...

jb

/ More Than Mowing
Shane, Actually I got them with the FEL when they were sleeping. Dropped it on their heads before they woke up.:D

Seems like a late season in PA. Is it later than usual. Only hunting I saw in PA was in the 'Deer Hunter' movie. (which was an awesome movie)

Bud . Those are some nice deer in the game cam. Hope you see and get one. If so , gotta share the pics. We are going to get a couple does this weekend to balance out the bucks we got. mmmmmmmm deer jerky.

/ More Than Mowing #16  
Change the tractor to a red one and it looks like a picture my wife took on Sunday :D. With only one tag in my area I just leave the deer on the loader until it goes to the butcher.

/ More Than Mowing #17  
"bad deer hunt is better than good day in the office" amen.

/ More Than Mowing #18  
Oh how I miss those corn fed deer. Just moved to MO last year from IA/NE. They run a bit smaller down here.

My land is in NW Missouri. This one must have crossed the border. :D
Keep the pics coming guys. I was done opening day which has never happened. Now I'm stuck at home living vicariously through you guys. :)