Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #21  
I have seen it done with sac crete also. Saw a guy with a old F-150, maybe a 79, pull a loaded moving semi out of a yard when it was a good 6" deep in the mud.

Chris

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #23  
I got my tractor stuck the other week. The ground was too soft to lift with the bucket, so put 4x4 cribbing underneath it to increase the surface area, and lifted the front wheels off the ground. I put cribbing under the lower wheel, and dropped the tractor on that, and then used my truck as an anchor and the FEL as a lever to pull the rear tire out, and the differential locks and drive it out.

pics and so on here
meat: Tractor stuck!

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #24  
Put the tractor in an incredibly low gear, tires barely turning. 4x4 locked in, rear diff locked. Rocked the front wheels back and forth and let it crawl forward while the come along was cranked.

Brings back memories. When I was a much younger man I managed to get my Toyota 4WD pickup stuck in my own suburban backyard. Too embarrassed to get help and ended up doing the 4WD low, let it drive itself while I winch with the come-along method. Fortunately I didn't need nearly as much chain as you did.

Been stuck a few times this year with the BX24. Always with the FEL and BH attached so getting out wasn't too hard, just tedious, dirty and, yes, still embarrassing.

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA
Alright, here's the promised pics of the hole. Although not nearly as impressive now that they've filled with water.
Tracks must be 3 ft deep.

tracks1.jpg

tracks2.jpg

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #27  
I got my L3240 stuck in the mudd this past summer...we had a wet summer here, and the run off area thru the field never dried out. I was lucky that a guy with a large backhoe was doing some ground work close by so he pulled me out.
Then he told me I needed to invest in a come-along and a piece of metal pipe (to use if no trees are available).

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #28  
Came across this picture today and thought this would be a good place to show it off. This is another day in the mud.

Attachments

• Stuckgreeninbrown.JPG
    Stuckgreeninbrown.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 14,794
   / Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #30  
Those boys have everything they own stuck!

Chris