Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #32  
It's not fun getting stuck is it ??;)

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #34  
I don't know I've never got the Kubota stuck.:)
Everybody else neets at least 2 tractors.;)
You know:One to pull the other one out with.:D

You're right LB,
But you need three.

One to get stuck,
one to try to pull the first one out,
and the third to go back to the house for more chain

BTW, I got stuck on my front lawn this morning.
I was back filling a trench I dug for UF cable and the ground was wet after a couple inches of rain.
I used the bucket to lift and curl myself out.

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #35  
I haven't had my Kubota stuck.

Bring that Bota out to play at my house for a day, I can fix you rite up with more bottomless spring fed mud than you can shake a stick at. :D

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #37  
I have never been "REALLY STUCK",,,, but often think that if I did it would be at least 500 yds to the nearest tree, so a winch or come-a-long wouldn't help much.
I don't like the idea of hammering a pipe into the ground, too easy to get THAT stuck and get stuck BY that 3 months later.

I do HAVE a boat anchor (& I don't mean a nonfunctional tractor) that supposedly has 6500 lbs of holding force in a silt bottom; so I would probably hike back to the house to get that, come-a-longs, 4x4s, 2x8s, chain, garden way cart to schlep it all in and whatever "Volunteers" hadn't seen me coming and vanished before I saw them.
I like the 4x4 across in front of the rear tires and chained through the rims, or behind if backing out (usually best).

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #39  
You're right LB,
*But you need three.

One to get stuck,
one to try to pull the first one out,
and the third to go back to the house for more chain

BTW, I got stuck on my front lawn this morning.
I was back filling a trench I dug for UF cable and the ground was wet after a couple inches of rain.
I used the bucket to lift and curl myself out.
*Yer right ; how could i have missed that?:)

/ Tractor Stuck, Bangor PA #40  
when i was in the army i had the chance to goto recovery school. a 2 week class on how to get vehicles unstuck. there is one really simple way to do it but it requires you to have wheels with holes in them. i think most of our tractors have solid wheels but anyway.....take a rope or chan and loop it through your rim, hook the other end to a tree or something stationary, put it in drive with the diff lock on and it will twist the rope or chain up like a rubberband pulling the vehicle right out. there might be some other ways of going about this on our tractors. everyone would just have to take a close look.