HST tranny's in the cold???

/ HST tranny's in the cold???
Now we can see why Geography was not my strongest subject in school.:)

WHAT??!!! You didn't know where Hinton was??? That's OK, I've lived in Alberta for 8 years now, and this time last year I couldn't have pointed to it on a map!! Nice place, except for the pulp mill in the middle of town...... stinnnkkkyyy!!! Fortunately I live west of town, and the wind is almost always heading east.

I think I've been through Renton, on my way to Puyallup, to pick up my gooseneck. My sister-in-law lives in Edmonds....... Beauty place, except for the threat of Tsunami's and that durn (is that allowed??) semi-dormant volcano in the distance!!

-Jer.

/ HST tranny's in the cold??? #22  
WHAT??!!! You didn't know where Hinton was??? That's OK, I've lived in Alberta for 8 years now, and this time last year I couldn't have pointed to it on a map!! Nice place, except for the pulp mill in the middle of town...... stinnnkkkyyy!!! Fortunately I live west of town, and the wind is almost always heading east.

I think I've been through Renton, on my way to Puyallup, to pick up my gooseneck. My sister-in-law lives in Edmonds....... Beauty place, except for the threat of Tsunami's and that durn (is that allowed??) semi-dormant volcano in the distance!!

-Jer.

Yes Renton is just north of Puyallup. Edmonds is north of me. It is beautiful around here. Tsunami's aren't as big of a threat inside the Puget sound passage as much as out on our Western coast where my brother lives. His daughters school has monthly Tsunami drills because it is so flat out there. Mt Rainier I just found out is classified as the most dangerous Volcano in the USA right now. Sure we have Mt. St. Helens that made headlines 28 years ago. Then there is Mt. Baker, Glacier Peak. Heck if all of those volcanoes start acting up you folks will be covered in the new ice age glaciers. Personally I will take the mild temperatures here. Abundant rainfall and occasional Volcano puke.:D

/ HST tranny's in the cold??? #23  
What Clutch??? Mine's the tractor for Simpletons: Left foot go forward, right foot go back......

-J.

-J.

Simpletons? Any relation to Homer?

I would guess that just a magnet heater for 1-2 hours in advance and you're good to go.

jb

/ HST tranny's in the cold???
Simpletons? Any relation to Homer?

I would guess that just a magnet heater for 1-2 hours in advance and you're good to go.

jb

Dohhh!!!!!!!!

My skin's not yellow, and I'm not wearing a moo-moo...... I did catch a 3 eyed fish last summer though..!!??

-Jer.