Not the Usual Tractor Task

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #1  

Sherweld

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100
Eighty four Y/O lady with elderly passenger out Christmas caroling at night with friends became a little disoriented. Fortunately pride the only injury.

After sitting in pond all night, golf cart (electric) ran without a hitch. Will require further servicing no doubt.

Attachments

• IMG_0654-1.jpg
    IMG_0654-1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0656-1.jpg
    IMG_0656-1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0659-1.jpg
    IMG_0659-1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0663-1.jpg
    IMG_0663-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0668-1.jpg
    IMG_0668-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0672-1.jpg
    IMG_0672-1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 371
   / Not the Usual Tractor Task #2  
Eighty four Y/O lady with elderly passenger out Christmas caroling at night with friends became a little disoriented. Fortunately pride the only injury.

After sitting in pond all night, golf cart (electric) ran without a hitch. Will require further servicing no doubt.

Was there an empty rum bottle under the seat?

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #3  
Well at least the batteries have plenty of water ! Looks like one of the sing a carol,have a cocktail plans.

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #4  
It amazes me how often this happens. When I was a kid I worked at a golf course and had to pull many of these out. Most of these type accidents occured durring big company outings. One of the creeks that ran though the course had a 15' drop to the water. People would ride a wheel off a bridge and flip and some times people would just see if they could off road it or somthing. Nobody ever got hurt with the exception of the occasional golf cart. Really amazed me at times seeing the cart carnage.

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #6  
Well thanks to you they got it pulled out for cheap!

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #7  
I've found that my backhoe is about the best tool ever for pulling my tractor and vehicles out of the mud. The hydraulics are far superior to any amount of traction and HP. Just park it and extend the hoe. Hook a chain to the bucket and to whatever I'm pulling out. Then let the hydraulics do all the work!!!!

Never pulled out a golf cart, but with my kids and their driving skills, I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Glad to hear that none of the people involved were hurt. I'd have been worried about the cold and them being in that pond.

Eddie

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #8  
Reminds of that song "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" or is that Deere?

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task #9  
Never pulled out a golf cart, but with my kids and their driving skills, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Eddie

It's funny, but my 9 year old has some excellent driving skills. As is safe. He has been driving an electric JD gator for 6 years and knows what happens when you go off the trail! He also knows how to ease into the throttle slowly.

It may all change once the hormones kick in, but for now... it's good!

He also has much better eyesight than dad :(. Getting old sucks, but the alternative is worse.

jb

/ Not the Usual Tractor Task
Just an add-on because I think it goes well with the season.

I was mistaken, this beloved and very classy lady is not 84 , but 86. She shows up at another party the following night with the following poem she had scribbled on the back of an envelope.

And all through the hall
The Cannon Club gathered
Ready to have a ball!
Their quests were assembled
And with drink in their hand
Rehearsed some old carols,
It all seemed so grand.
Then the caravan gathered
Their lights glowing bright,
All took off singing
In the darkness of night.
But two ladies got stranded