Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #2  
WOW....

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #4  
Huuumm......If I take my B/H off,??? :rolleyes:

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #5  
His inclinometer needs calibrating! I doubt he's the owner!

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #6  
Ya gotta wonder what that does to the motor. Certainly, CAT did not design the oil pickup to operate at that angle. I can hear the bearings screaming from here!

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #7  
Ya gotta wonder what that does to the motor. Certainly, CAT did not design the oil pickup to operate at that angle. I can hear the bearings screaming from here!

The oil that was there, is not going to disappear instantly. There is still residual oil to provide some lubrication. Do you remember the slick 50 commercial where they drained all the oil out of the car, and it still did laps around the race track?

My wife's car blew off the improperly installed oil filter once, (while driving at 55 mph), and then she drove it for another 10 miles back to the shop, (she did not know what had happened). That was 100k miles ago, it still runs fine.

Also, if this has a dozer engine, it is designed to be used at all kinds of angles.

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #8  
oh geez!:rolleyes:

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #9  
The oil supply is probably FINE for the few seconds that he's actually UP there.

Wonder if he learned that almost "by accident" ?
On the boss's time and dime no doubt (-:

/ Some guy doing a stoppie with a 15ton loader #10  
Many of the highlifts are designed to operate on an incline lots of construction and quarrys run them up piles all the time. One loader I know of gets on an incline where the counter weight is touching the ground probably 100 times a day and it has 20000 hrs on it. V