Yesterdays work

/ Yesterdays work #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
I know that a lot of you do this all the time, but it is uncommon for us. Just thought that I would share some pictures of some of the work that I did yesterday. We had some snow this last week :D and unfortunately it broke a lot of tree limbs :( in the area that needed to be cleaned up. First time that I have used the new rear blade for plowing snow.:) The 9' blade is really nice.

Attachments

• PC200007.JPG
    PC200007.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 164
  • PC200009.JPG
    PC200009.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 185
  • PC200025.JPG
    PC200025.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 250
  • PC200029.JPG
    PC200029.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 168
  • PC200033.JPG
    PC200033.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 284
  • PC200040.JPG
    PC200040.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 232
   / Yesterdays work #2  
Pretty cool pics!!! LOL

I bet you never thought you'd need a cab for working out in the snow when you bought your tractor. Any chance that your dealer has a snow blower in stock?

My parents live just above Jackson, CA and got 4 inches of snow from that storm. My brother pulled 8 people out of the ditches on the side of the road while driving the two miles from their house to the mail box and back. He's now the local hero for the street.

Thanks for sharing your pics, it's always fun to see snow in areas where you don't expect it.

Eddie

/ Yesterdays work #3  
Pretty to look at in pictures, but it makes me even more thankful that I moved south out of the snow country 25 years ago.

/ Yesterdays work
Pretty cool pics!!! LOL

I bet you never thought you'd need a cab for working out in the snow when you bought your tractor. Any chance that your dealer has a snow blower in stock?

My parents live just above Jackson, CA and got 4 inches of snow from that storm. My brother pulled 8 people out of the ditches on the side of the road while driving the two miles from their house to the mail box and back. He's now the local hero for the street.

Thanks for sharing your pics, it's always fun to see snow in areas where you don't expect it.

Eddie

It's not that we don't get snow here. It's just that when it does snow, it usually is only 2-3 inches. Back in 2004 we got about 20 inches in one storm and that collapsed 3 barns in the valley.:eek: People don't always plan for these things and another thing that doesn't help is that the county says that there is no snow load that you have to worry about, so people build according to that.

/ Yesterdays work #5  
Nice pics.

One man's natural disaster is another man's opportunity...FIREWOOD! :D

/ Yesterdays work
Nice pics.

One man's natural disaster is another man's opportunity...FIREWOOD! :D

You aren't kidding either. That one branch that I am pulling is about 14" where it broke, that alone is like a small tree and there were many more.