Huge snowblowers

/ Huge snowblowers #3  
Check out the railroad snow plows and rotarys on YouTube !

/ Huge snowblowers #4  
I really want to get hit this year so we can do some real snow removal. I got to clean off my driveway.:mad:

/ Huge snowblowers #5  
My uncle called me from Vegas when it snowed and wanted to know if it would hurt his trees. I told him only if he walks around in a speedo.

/ Huge snowblowers #7  
Don't have a video but a local farmer took 2 8' truck mounted blowers like that in the first video and reworked them to work on his Combine. It is powered off the combine and has a 16' swath. I saw it when it was being built and was very impressive. I have not seen it in action but my buddy said it was throwing snow over the power lines.

Chris

/ Huge snowblowers #9  
If you want to buy a huge power snow blower, maybe you should choose Single-stage machines operate with a single auger that has the triple role of gathering and expelling the snow, as well as acting as the propulsion system for the blower. Two-stage machines are more powerful and use a second rotating, blade-equipped turbine to project the snow through the chute. These characteristics and more will be discussed in further detail in the following.

/ Huge snowblowers #10  
With the exception of the train footage, most of the snow blower video's show very little snow. New York doesn't get the real big snows, but our highway snowblowers have have augers stacked 3 and 4 high for 4 to 6 feet of snow as oppose to the few inches in the videos. Snows that are less than 3 feet are handle easily with a plow.

jmf