what was your first tractor?

/ what was your first tractor? #11  
My first tractor was a 1978 John Deere 850. (I still have it)

Attachments

• HPIM0605.JPG
    HPIM0605.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 159
   / what was your first tractor? #12  
When my wife and I bought our current house, which had been empty for five years, I realized in about five minutes we would need a tractor to help get the place in shape. I found a mint Yanmar YM186D, and the sickness began............................... :):)

Attachments

• Smith Farm 005.jpg
    Smith Farm 005.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Yanmar YM186D 035.jpg
    Yanmar YM186D 035.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 309
   / what was your first tractor?
im loving the photos, keep em coming

/ what was your first tractor? #15  
I'm 13, the first trac-well, I wouldn't really call it a tractor, was a 19.5hp tractor when I was 9. I gave that to my cousin. Then I got a Cub Cadet 1450 hydro. That has to be one of the most problem causers ever. I really don't use either of these anymore. I'm looking into a Deere CUT now.

The first tractor I drove was our John Deere 400 garden tractor when I was 3.

Now, I know all of our 11 tractors, 4 antiques, all like the back of my hand. I can drive one of the Ford hydros(TC30, 1520, 1620) or '52 AC B through the trail in the woods, pitch black, no lights, while towing a 20ft steering front axle trailer at halloween, loaded with scared, screaming 3-12 yo. :D

Kyle

/ what was your first tractor? #17  
My first tractor was an IH 340 w/ an FEL, not sure of the year but it's around the early - mid 60's. My father bought it for $500, with the only downside being that it needed to have the engine rebuilt. Except for that, everything worked fine. It's been great ever since, still works hard to this day, and I will always remember the fun I had on it during my childhood. 3 years ago I ended up inheriting it after my father suddenly passed away.

Up until recently in the past 3 years, my grandfather has found more use for it than I have. The combination of needing 2 FEL tractor's instead of having to move 1 back and forth, and something to replace the 1972 IH Cub I regularly used to cut grass with, prompted me to purchased a new tractor.

Now I also have a 2006 JD 3320 in my arsenal, as well as a few Wheel Horse tractors that I recently started collecting.:D

/ what was your first tractor? #18  
My first big tractor was a 1953 Super C Farmal. I liked that tractor, but it did not have power steering. These old muscles couldn't handle it any more, so I sold it. Then I bought
a John Deere 4110 in 2004 and still have a soft spot in my heart for my Red Baby. elad

/ what was your first tractor? #19  
The first tractor I drove was a Farmall H. It was my dad's and I was around 5. The first tractor I owned was an 8N.

/ what was your first tractor? #20  
My first tractor was a 1941 9N. We had that a little less than a year and then bought a Kubota L2500. Had that tractor about 8 years and then bought the Kubota L4400, which we've had a little over a year.

As a kid, my dad had a 1951 Farmall cub that I got alot of seat time on.