2006 Farmtrac 665DTC

/ 2006 Farmtrac 665DTC #1  

sourwood

Tractor
Farmtrac 665DTC, Zetor 7711, Long 460, Long 310, Satoh S370D, Iseki 4100F, Case 380CK, John Deere 420C
Help!
I just bought a used low hour 2006 Farmtrac 665 DTC with a 5440 loader.
Needless to say I did not get any manuals.
I sure would like to talk to someone who has this model and pick their brain.
ANY info appreciated. Would like to buy manuals on tractor and loader.

/ 2006 Farmtrac 665DTC #2  
This guy is down the road about 3/4 mile from me he sold farmtrac until they went out of bussiness. he still has a few left on the lot.
Kimmy's Farm Equipment, INC, located in Pennsylvania. We sell new parts for most makes and models of tractors. Don't see what you need? Email us. We are an authorized Farmtrac, Branson, Bush Hog, Snapper, and Echo Dealer. Phone: 814-438-3514 M,T,TH,F 9-5; SAT 9-12; CLOSED WED & SUN

Go to ebay and look for Kimmy's Farm Equipment Inc
he has stuff on there all the time.

/ 2006 Farmtrac 665DTC #3  
Hey sourwood, I'm just curious but were you aware that Farmtrac went out of business before you bought the Farmtrac? If not, then I am assuming the seller didn't inform you (assuming the seller was aware of it also). It's possible the seller truly is/was unaware that Farmtrac is out of business, but I think you can see what I'm getting at. I'm just curious if the seller knew about that, but chose not to tell you when you bought it?? Or did they tell you??

/ 2006 Farmtrac 665DTC
Kebo: Yes, I knew they were bought by Montana out of receivership. I also heard this week that Montana had signed a contract to supply parts for 10 years.
In 10 years, I may not be able to still climb on it, so I am not too worried.I was a Materials Mgr for 30 years so I enjoy running down parts! I am still using my '77 Long 460 so I like Tarboro products even if they do originate in Romania or India.

600rider: Thanks, I will try both sources.

Would still like to talk to a owner for hands on info.

/ 2006 Farmtrac 665DTC #5