Most important tools on your rig

/ Most important tools on your rig #1  

smokydune

Recently there was a thread about the most important tools to have on your tractor. Lots of good suggestions about the minimal gear required. I could'nt find that thread again, but I have another suggestion that was not previously mentioned. TP, yes toilet paper, don't leave home without it!

/ Most important tools on your rig #2  
I don't know what you have in your neck of the woods but we used burdock leaves. for that trip to the hedge row!!!!

/ Most important tools on your rig #3  
I keep an axe, a folding saw, a lopper, and a multi tool (pliers, knife, and beer opener are crucial) hanging on the ROPS uprights by bungees (another useful tool). I usually have a 20 ft chain with clevis hooks on whatever 3PT implement I have on the rig, or the backhoe. In the toolbox are various extra pins, keepers and cotter pins, a large punch and short handled claw hammer, all the end wrenches that fit common bolts and hydraulic fittings, a pair of dikes, small and large crescent wrenches, a pair of screwdrivers, and a small vise grip pliers. In the square tube on top of the loader bucket, that is the mount for a pin-on grapple, is a 5 ft heavy digging bar. In the cup holder there is usually an insulated coffee mug, or a pop, or a beer, depending on what I am up to.

I am a traveling tool store, but I have used all of these items many times while out in the field. Steve

/ Most important tools on your rig #4  
1st aid kit ain't bad either!

soundguy

/ Most important tools on your rig #6  
I thought about that one.. but that's kinda somehting you always have with ya.. like a wallet.. etc.... but yeah.. good safety device!

soundguy

/ Most important tools on your rig #8  
On most of the tractors, there is a large torque wrench that can be used as a hammer as well, 10ft of chain, and extra pins. And all the operators have knives and cell phones on them.

Kyle

/ Most important tools on your rig #9  
Gloves,phone/radio,buck knife,short chain, compact dicks (beatles,stones,yes).

/ Most important tools on your rig #10  
compact what.....? haha