FEL Makes Life Easier!!

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #1  

Mrwurm

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower
Success!! I put two hooks on the front of my zero turn mower with the open ends pointing down. Now, here's where the tractor comes in. I have two hooks welded towards the outer edges of the bucket to which I hook up a chain. The chain is long enough to hang down in a loop from the bucket. Now, I drive up to the mower and once the chain touches the front of the ZTR, I lift the FEL slowly to engage the chain in the hooks on the ZTR. I then powerwash the deck (being careful not to get under it or the FEL). When I'm done, I lower the FEL and back away. I think it's a pretty slick operation.

Jerry

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #2  
FEL, backhoe, electric winch... all wonderful things to have /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #3  
Sounds like a Kokak moment to me, Jerry!
smile.gif

Any chance we can get a peek?

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #4  
Ironic?

I just did a similiar thing with my lawn tractor deck yesterday. My lawn tractor has a front bumber that allowed easy attachment of a loop of chain, and I used the FEL to lift the tractor to almost vertical position. It has never been so easy to pressure wash the mower deck and undercarriage than this! Wish I would have thought of that a year ago.

Dave

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!!
Harv, looks like I need that digital camera./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

"Oh dear, Harv says I have to get a digital camera, OK?"

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Jerry

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!!
Almost vertical, eh?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Sounds like a challenge/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I think I'm going to need extra ballast on the 3pt/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Jerry

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #7  
jerry; if HARV thinks u need a digital camera, u better get one!!! i did, don't want to bring down the wrath of the HARV./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif harv is a pretty smart guy! or u could just take pics, with film camera, wait till u get the roll filled, take it in for developing and then post them. think HARV'S way is a good idea,/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #8  
Okay, Jerry, let's try this --

Tell your wife that you're getting a digital camera (don't ask, tell her), and say that Harv said you had to.

If she goes along with it, then you may thank me profusely. If, on the other hand, she throws you out of the house, as wives are prone to do, then be sure she understands it was that other Harv (the wroughtn one), and focus all her wrath on him. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Hey, I think I like having a second Harv around here.
wink.gif

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #9  
Harv,

Please tell me I need a digital camera also ! I can just print out the forum and post it on the fridge !/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ FEL Makes Life Easier!! #10  
My brother just came over the other day and borrowed my B7500HSD w/fel and the point finish mower. I stoped over the next day. He wasn't there but his wife was. Talked to her and she said that she told him he was having to much fun using it. He was moving rocks.