Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3710 HST and a Kubota ZD21 60Pro

Default Re: When the wife finds out...

"I'd like to say they have some beneficial purpose in life, but so far haven't found one."

Fish food!

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

nah! pete u ain't in trouble, just tell the lovely bride as u wipe your brow from all that hard work on clementine, "LOOK AT ALL THE NICE HOLES I MADE FOR U TO PLANT MORE STUFF DEAR!" on the downside of this ,is that she will run right out and actually buy more stuff to plant. lets see? bath tub size hole= very big tree, which= very much$$$$ sorry pete , but on the bright side she will think u are just wonderfu[img]/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH1720, .

Morning Pete, sounds like your having fun. How about all this rain? Not many blackflies at my house yet. As I was driving past my field yesterday I must of had that better get the brush hog out look on my face. My wife said,"I know what your thinking and it's not time yet!!!!." Leave it to women to be mind readers too!!!! Nothing like a little brush hogging to make my day!!!![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    How's the pack doing? Finally went and had the Golden groomed. Looks nice!
    Take care

Veteran Member

Of course they have a very important purpose. SEAT TIME.

Harry K

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

Hey Al! The blackflies are heck here! I finally broke down and started wearing one of those hats with mesh hanging down. I feel like a dork, but it sure works well!

Finally took the backhoe off this weekend. Unfortunately, the ground stayed level only about an hour; after that it sort of sagged down till the hoe took a five degree list to port. Will probably have a hard time remounting it for the first time. Trying to convince Ed Corm and Holly to come down for a visit, but I think he suspects I want an experienced hand available while I try to remount the Woods. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, I put the mower on yesterday and mowed the entire meadow in the afternoon. Got the rake mounted now, but next weekend I'll probably be winching more logs into a dry and airy spot for seasoning. Sure do love weekends with Clementine!

Pete

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

Forgot that you asked about the pack. All four are fine, though it looks like we might be getting a pup out of a Tennesee puppy mill. 6 months old, lice infested, never seen the sun, never rolled in grass...spent its entire life in a cage. Beats me how people can do that to a dog, but glad that we're equipped to turn them around. Depending on whether or not there was any physical abuse, we ought to have this little fellow ready to place in a permanent home in 2-3 months. Double that if he was beaten.

Our four goldens seem to have a knack for dealing with this sort of dog. Tam and I get the credit for rehabilitating them, but our dogs actually do most of the work.

Pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12