2320 3PT hitch question

/ 2320 3PT hitch question #1  

nookie201

Anyone here with a 2320 ?, how fast does your 3pt hitch go down with nothing attached, mine seems to take approx one minute at minimum, which seems kinda slow.

G

/ 2320 3PT hitch question #2  
There is a "rate of drop" under the seat, if you open it all the way it should drop a little faster.

/ 2320 3PT hitch question #3  
Just beware, too loose with the valve and everything will drop like a ton of bricks... slow and steady beats free fall in my book

Brian

/ 2320 3PT hitch question #4  
His is dropping WAAY too slowly though. Piddle with that knob. You'll find a spot that you like. Just leave it there.

Ralph

/ 2320 3PT hitch question #5  
My 3 pt drops pretty slowly too with nothing attached, gravity doesn't have too much to work on with just the arms. If I am really anxious to lower the arms I stand on them. I have the control knob set so the RFM or chipper don't slam into the ground when attached so don't want to change the setting to lower just the arms more quickly.

/ 2320 3PT hitch question
Well that's the weird part, I use a 4100 elsewhere and it almost seems hydraulics move it both up and down. even if I stand on the arms on my 2320
it goes down slow, and did turn the rate knob but only makes it slower.
I wonder if something is plugged. haven't used the 3PT with anything yet but will this summer :)

Gabe