Front wheel alaignment

/ Front wheel alaignment #1  

1LUCAS

Tractor
3710 HST
The other day I was clearing an area and while I was taking aload of dirt up the grade my front wheel turned quickly against a rock and stoped me dead in my tracks. I noticed that my front left tire looked as if it traveled past its usual range. As I continued to work it seems as the tractors tires are snow plowing against each other and the tractor will not turn as it should, it snow plows and seems like there is not enough weight on the front end when I try to turn tractor, the wheels though turned skid along the earth and the tractor barely turns.

There is a tie rod adjustment turnbuckle but I'm not sure if I should mess with that yet.
The tractor is a Kubota 3710 hst. Does any one have a similar experience or any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

/ Front wheel alaignment #2  
There is, of course, the adjustment that can be made to the tie rod for toe in, and I think your operator's manual has instructions for doing that. However, in this case, it sounds to me like you've bent a tie rod, so I think I'd be checking it carefully to see if that's the case and either get it straightened (or replaced) before making the adjustments.

/ Front wheel alaignment
Thanks Bird. I checked the tie rods that day by eye and they looked fine, I'll put a straight edge on them and check them that way.