Ready for mud season.

/ Ready for mud season. #12  
Now whats that be coming up the driveway. :)

Hug the hood pat the tire and say good bye to old friend of 14 years. :(

Fill the thermos and took an hour ride on L2800HST. :)

I'll be getting my crayons for projects. ;)

Very nice Thomas. Looks very clean...bet it won't stay that way;).

/ Ready for mud season.
MarkV...
Hey there old timer ;) glad to see your still kicking.

910 hours on B7100.

Thank you for congrats. :)

LBrown59.
I as well...before the blackflies attack.

hunterridgefarm.

Thank you.

"bet it won't stay that way"...that's one bet I won't take. ;)

/ Ready for mud season. #14  
We are in the same season down here..
Had at least 5 inches of rain since friday and the gravel has been absorbed by the mud on the driveway!!

I sure wish there was a way to extract the gravel and save it to the side, remove the mud put down some kinda material and then drop the gravel off... J
Actually my neighbor did that 2 years ago. Stripped off the gravel, laid down a 12' wide black fabric, I don't know what it was called. I think he said the fabric comes in 12' wide, 300' long rolls, he needed 3 rolls. Then put the gravel back down on top of the fabric. Mud seems to stay below, gravel stays on top. :)

/ Ready for mud season. #15  
Actually my neighbor did that 2 years ago. Stripped off the gravel, laid down a 12' wide black fabric, I don't know what it was called. I think he said the fabric comes in 12' wide, 300' long rolls, he needed 3 rolls. Then put the gravel back down on top of the fabric. Mud seems to stay below, gravel stays on top. :)

I did the same thing to my gravel driveway a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly the material is called geotextile. The driveway has gone through 3 "Mud Seasons" and it is still gravel :D! Jay :)

/ Ready for mud season. #16  
I haven't seen the paint on the tractor since august. It needs a bath but it is going to rain for the whole week. Maybe drive it out into the parkinglot, put the seat up, and wait while nature washes the tractor.

/ Ready for mud season. #17  
Nice upgrade! Ya it's a little hard to see your ol' buddy go down the drive. Also noticed they used straps, not chains, guess they don't want to scratch a new rig.
Jim

/ Ready for mud season. #18  
Nice upgrade thomas,or should i say super upgrade:D,
A nice heated cab on that baby for the winter and youll be living in it:)Ireally like the tires too.Imissed this thread ,ive been searching around recently to find why TORIN got banned,and ive overlooked this post.
We are starting mud season,last snowmobile ride last weekend.Im taking the chains off mine today,but gonna leave the blower on until i get to TSC to get some red paint to paint up the dings and scratches before i store it.
Thinking of any other implements for it?
ALAN

/ Ready for mud season.
Chains off,well that's good sign old man winter left Alan. :)
Be three weeks this coming Thursday since L arrive only 1.6 on the meter...dang muddy main reason.

Cab,I'll have to wait until Mrs. plow the first two snowstorms. ;)
Attachment,need snowplow setup and some sort of vaccum to suck up pine cones droppings.

Easy snow melt to you. :)

/ Ready for mud season. #20  
Great looking new tractor! The guys at Townline are pretty good, and will take good care of you too. I'll be heading over for their open house in a couple of weeks.