User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500

/ User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500 #1  

pasajeroBg

Hello people

I'm from Bulgaria and I'm new here.

Last week I bought tractor Iseki TL 2500, we have not big traditions in our country for machines who are not made is USSR and I can't find user manual and I don't know how operate accurately with the machine.
I can't turn off lock and 4WD system and anything.
Please if somebody can help with some operating and user manual, or download link, I will be very thankful.

Regards: Peter

/ User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500 #2  
Hi peter,

I am writing you from Slovakia. Same story here.

I contacted Iseki Europe for a manual for my TL1900 but no succes. They have them but it are "heritage" collection things they dont support anymore.

Best bet to buy a copy online and import it from the US but i know how complicated such a simple thing can turn out with our customs.

If you specify your questions a bit more i am willing to get you through by text and pictures but you might better post this in the Iseki sub forum.

Sitting on the tractor you find 3 levers above floor level. 2 left, and 1 right.

Left1: H pattern: PTO speed selector, middle is neutral
Left2: up-down position: up= 2WD, down= 4WD

Right: this is not a handle but a rod-pedal : the diff-lock. You press it by foot while driving. (at moderate speed) to engage.

On your left hand side on the wheel arch you find 2 levers:
left one: 2 positions: high and low gearing. (low= creep)
right one: transfer gearbox:
-2nd speed: completely down
-3rd speed: 1 position up from 2nd
-Neutral: 1 position up from 3rd.
-1st speed: completely up.

Playing around with these settings should get you on the move.
Normal operation should be 2nd speed-High and then the gears with the gearstick.
If you are in Low and 1st or even 2nd speed and a low gear you will at idle barely see the tractor move. These are the creep speeds.

Hope it helps.

:)

/ User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500
Hi peter,

I am writing you from Slovakia. Same story here.

I contacted Iseki Europe for a manual for my TL1900 but no succes. They have them but it are "heritage" collection things they dont support anymore.

Best bet to buy a copy online and import it from the US but i know how complicated such a simple thing can turn out with our customs.

If you specify your questions a bit more i am willing to get you through by text and pictures but you might better post this in the Iseki sub forum.

Sitting on the tractor you find 3 levers above floor level. 2 left, and 1 right.

Left1: H pattern: PTO speed selector, middle is neutral
Left2: up-down position: up= 2WD, down= 4WD

Right: this is not a handle but a rod-pedal : the diff-lock. You press it by foot while driving. (at moderate speed) to engage.

On your left hand side on the wheel arch you find 2 levers:
left one: 2 positions: high and low gearing. (low= creep)
right one: transfer gearbox:
-2nd speed: completely down
-3rd speed: 1 position up from 2nd
-Neutral: 1 position up from 3rd.
-1st speed: completely up.

Playing around with these settings should get you on the move.
Normal operation should be 2nd speed-High and then the gears with the gearstick.
If you are in Low and 1st or even 2nd speed and a low gear you will at idle barely see the tractor move. These are the creep speeds.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for help ...

Actually I want to change the oil in engine and hydraulic system.

Do you know how litres is the engine oil capacity and gearbox, do you know which type of oil I must use for hydraulic system and gearbox and is they with different type of oils or gearbox and hydraulic system are with one type?
How can I check oil levels?

Thank you for answers again.

Regards: Peter

/ User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500 #4  
Peter,

I have no idea on the cappacity in the TL2500.

In any case:
- 15W40 diesel engine oil should do it for the engine. (might want to go to a 10 grade in winter)
- the gearbox and hydraulics are 1 reservoir with a dipstick next to the gearstick and a drainplug on the bottom side of the transmission tunnel. On top of the tunnel you have a black +- 5cm diameter rubber plug: the fill hole .
Universal hydraulic-transmission oil can be used there. (i dont remember the exact type number but it was a common oil for tractors so your store should know) Expect somewhere between 15 and 30 liters of it to fill up. (The TL2500 has the TL2300-2500-2700 frame so i have nu idea how much it takes compared to the TL1700-1900-2100 frame)

1 thing on the hydraulic oil: if you dont know what is in, you better drain it completely. That means also from your implement cylinders and replace all with 1 type.
Mixing oils can do funny (read: expensive) things and you sometimes wonder how that much crap can get into it.

For your front axle you can put the usual axle oil. (EP90 if i am correct) or some just put there also the hydr-universal oil.

/ User and operating manual Iseki TL 2500
Thank you very much Tatra, this information is very valued for me.