MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #1  

missourithunder

Gold Member
Ft Leonard Wood twice, Ft Hood twice, Iraq twice,
Tractor
2009 Kubota BX 1860
Gentlemen,
I finally picked her up yesterday from the dealership and stayed up until 0200 this morning tinkering with it. These tractors run like the wind and turn on a dime. The seat is extremely comfortable and the floor space is awesome. The 48" loader is a beast and the 54" Woods back deck mower is everything I expected it to be. I opted not to go with the Kubota canopy as it just didn't look right. I'm having a custom made aluminum one made along with a chrome exhaust pipe coming straight up from the manafold. I absolutley love this BX 1860 tractor and I'm glad I went with Kubota. Enjoy the photos gents !

MissouriThunder

Attachments

• DSC_1220.jpg
    DSC_1220.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 837
  • DSC_1265.jpg
    DSC_1265.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 2,226
  • DSC_1273.jpg
    DSC_1273.jpg
    949.6 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC_1287.jpg
    DSC_1287.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC_1278.jpg
    DSC_1278.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC_1281.jpg
    DSC_1281.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC_1285.jpg
    DSC_1285.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 421
   / MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #2  
The only thing I see wrong with it is that it does not have any scratches in the paint or any dirt on it. I hope you fix that soon.

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #3  
Yep, I agree you gotto go and dirty that baby up. :)

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm
JimBrown/North Dakota,
You should have seen her last night before the Missouri rains came. I dug some foxholes for the kids to play in and left her sitting outside. Woke up this morning and the rain cleaned her all up :)

MissouriThunder

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #5  
I enjoy your enthusiasm Thunder. Great looking tractor, have fun.

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #7  
Congrats on the tractor.
The only thing I see wrong is your safety chains are hooked to your truck the wrong way. They should be hooked from the bottom up, not dropped in the holes. The way you have them they could become unhooked if you hit a good size pothole or bump.

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #8  
Gentlemen,
I finally picked her up yesterday from the dealership and stayed up until 0200 this morning tinkering with it. These tractors run like the wind and turn on a dime. The seat is extremely comfortable and the floor space is awesome. The 48" loader is a beast and the 54" Woods back deck mower is everything I expected it to be. I opted not to go with the Kubota canopy as it just didn't look right. I'm having a custom made aluminum one made along with a chrome exhaust pipe coming straight up from the manafold. I absolutley love this BX 1860 tractor and I'm glad I went with Kubota. Enjoy the photos gents !

MissouriThunder

Congrats. Nice looking tractor. I know how you feel. I felt the same in May05 when the dealer delivered my new Kubota B7510HST (21 hp engine, 17 hp pto) with the LA302 FEL. Used that honey for 3 years to do a lot of work around my new 10 acre spread here in the North Sacramento Valley.

Decided last year to become a hay farmer and put 6 of my 10 acres into winter oats. Traded that 7510 for a new 2008 Mahindra 5525 (54 hp engine, 45 hp pto).

DSCF0061Small.jpg

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #9  
Some fancy footwear there sir ! :)

/ MissouriThunder takes message boards by storm #10  
I understand the stay up till 2am
I did that and still got up at 6 to jump on and go play in the muck
when I got mine