My impression of the 2305...

/ My impression of the 2305... #1  

jd2305cd

Silver Member
While I have only had it for two days, most of it spent working on the ROPs. I finally took it into the woods to play a little with the loader.

WOW, I was overly impressed with this lil unit. Leveled a 40 foot area in about 30 minutes, pushing dead trees over, knocking out rotted stumps, moving decent size rock/boulders, scraping, digging down about 4 inches.. This things a lil work horse.

I didn't even put it in 4x4 or low and has turf tires on it..... For my limited seat time about 30 minutes I am crazy about this thing.. I debating back and forth about the the 2305 or the 2320. I am glad I went with this, she packs plenty of punch and still has a very small foot print..

LOVIN the new Deere, and the wife loves her new PINK deere hat..

/ My impression of the 2305... #2  
Glad you are enjoying your new tractor. If you get a chance, please post some pics. We like looking at tractors.

/ My impression of the 2305... #3  
Congrats on the new tractor. These small SCUT's can really do some impressive stuff. I have a 7 acre horse farm and thought I had purchased a tractor too small. So far, I haven't run into anything that needed to be done that my BX couldn't handle.

/ My impression of the 2305... #4  
Glad you are happy with your choice!!! I know everytime I do something new I'm still impressed after about 400hrs on 2210 and 2305.
Just remember to use ballast box and use 4x4 going down a hill with your bucket loaded.
Enjoy !!!

/ My impression of the 2305... #5  
Also congrats on the new beast! I've owned mine a year now, and like you have been impressed. These subs work like their on steroids. You'll find all sorts of attachments to buy and build as well as many uses you never thought of. Have fun and be safe. JIM:D

/ My impression of the 2305... #6  
Ditto on what the others have said - the only "downside" is now you'll with come up with a host of new project ideas you never would have thought of - just because you can......:D