Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    John Deere 790

Default Re: 790 John Deere is it big enough?

The John Deere 790 is a great all around tractor. I use it to move wood and even pull trees when cutting them down. It has a lot of power and certainly will work for your mowing and moving dirt. I also use it to move wood chips, dirt and stones. It should be able to handle the bales, but it might be a little shaky from the front. You are looking at a great tractor and a good price!

Tractor
    2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires

Umm... the original post on this thread was from 2009!! That's ok though, most of us have jumped into an old thread at some point. But, I concur with your comments about the 790 though!
    Nothing could be finer than riding my JD790 in South Carolina!!

2001 John Deere 790 4x4 with Model 70 FEL, 5ft International World Agritech bush hog, 5ft Wallberg BB, 5ft Frontier disc harrow, 5ft King Kutter II Rototiller, 5 1/2ft Cultipacker, 5ft Sitrex finish mower, Leinbach PHD with 9" & 12" augers, Leinbach middlebuster, Leinbach #11 Field Cultivator, custom 3pt handi-hitch, clamp on bucket forks, Pat's Easy Change.

It's not how slow you mow... it's how well you mow slow!!

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by kebo View Post
    Umm...[B] the original post on this thread was from 2009[/B]!! That's ok though, most of us have jumped into an old thread at some point. But, I concur with your comments about the 790 though!
    I held the record for a few months, but then someone resurrected one of the first threads ever made here.

Boy did I feel good when I lost the title
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234