Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: What degreaser do you use?

I use Oil eater. The stuff works very well. I started using it to clean my MX bike. The chain oil would make a mess when it came off and this stuff would cut right through it. Lately I've been using it to clean the vinyl siding on my house. Costco use to sell it, not sure if they still do.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 5105, 3005, and '49 8n

I use Simple Green on everything. If there is caked on grease and dirt I will use Gunk or something similar.

Tractor
    Hyster H50

Another +1 on the Oil Eater. Always have a spray bottle of that in the shop. For Dawn, you can often get it in gallon jugs at restaurant supply places, and I've gotten gallons of degreaser at Harbor Freight that I use in my engine cleaning gun. Stoddard solvent used to be the go to for cleaning up stuff until it got so expensive. Spent more than a few hours on a creeper cleaning aircraft bellies with that stuff.
    Whoever said that you can't fight city hall had obviously never met Marvin Heemeyer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234