Garden Rocks

/ Garden Rocks #1  

emery

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota b9200
Put the BH back on last weekend so I could harvest some garden stones. ONe of them my rototiller kept finding and the other two just happened to be nearby. Of course just like an iceberg, you most of the stone is below surface and I just hope it is smaller enough to dig out. Luckily these 3 were.

Attachments

• 47-157007-frst.JPG
    47-157007-frst.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 140
   / Garden Rocks
compete harvest

Attachments

• 47-157009-3stones.JPG
    47-157009-3stones.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 146
   / Garden Rocks #3  
Cool

I need some like that for one of my projects.

Clean em up, stick a stamp on them and Voila - They are history /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cheers

/ Garden Rocks #4  
Is that some sort of white canvas canopy that I see attached to your ROPS? If so where did you get it. Maybe a picture would be nice also.
Thanks

/ Garden Rocks #5  
Wow ! You grow some big ones in your garden./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif What do you fertilize them with ..../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Actually Kodiak beat me to the question I had. What is that canvas canopy ?

/ Garden Rocks #6  
Looks like the harvesting went well..so how about some fel photos moving to rocks to there new home. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Garden Rocks
Russ
here is
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=custom&Number=88976&Search=true&Forum=custom&Words=winter%20cab&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=50&Old=1year&Main=88976> link to picture and discussion on the winter cab I fashioned from a golf cart cover.</A>
As you can see it rolls up completely for summer. Actually it was just draped over a plywood top and since that picture I decided to just take it off completely for the summer. The plywood still serves as sun canopy.

/ Garden Rocks #8  
I added a 'buggy' style canopy to my yanmar 1700 ( no rops ). I got the canopy from TSC. Actually looked good.

I cheated on the mounting, and used hosed clamps to attatch the horizontal brackets to the hand rails on the fenders. The the canopy just sat down in the brackets. I put foam pipe insulation ober the handrail/bracket, and held it on with nylon zip ties... made great armrests!

Soundguy

/ Garden Rocks #9  
Thanks Emery:

Thats a very innovative idea.