Cleaning up after a true slob

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #41  
I said it sounds like you live in Maryland............With all those rules
Then i checked your profile,and had a big laugh when i saw that you did. I have a farm in Pa. and just built a house in Washington county.Lived in Montgomery county for 15 years.............

See ya
Bartman.

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #42  
Even the person that runs a township probably can't explain what one is.......... But I say it's a cross between a city and a rural area They don't have mayors only some kind of a Commissioner. thus the politicians are only a little crooked
It is a Pennsylvania thing that I know of
Bartman

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #43  
<font color=blue>"I was living in Indiana working in Michigan. It's always interesting when you live and work in two different time zones."</font color=blue>

What's even more interesting is that Michigan and Indiana are only on different times PART of the year. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #44  
That is correct. It made for an interesting dilema around bar closing time. that was long ago though.

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #45  
Our mailing address is Cream Ridge, which is in Upper Freehold Township, which is in Monmouth County. We actually live in, and pay taxes to, Plumsted Township, which is in Ocean County. The county line is about 1 mile north of us. It all has to do with where your mail carrier is based out of. This caused sum confusion with the adoption of our daughter. The lawyers originally contacted Monmouth County's courthouse instead of Ocean County's.

We used to live about 2 miles away in New Egypt, which is the center of Plumsted Township, but now we are just kinda floating around in Plumsted Township.

/ Cleaning up after a true slob
I mentioned this thread to a friend, and he told me about the most extreme example of a slob I've heard of. In this case the person was living in a rental property where the backyard was completely covered with kudzu. They made a deal with the landlord that he'd reduce their rent a bit if they would clean up the kudzu. Well they did, but while doing it they found a bulldozer that had been totally hidden. By comparison, kudzu looks pretty good.

/ Cleaning up after a true slob #47  
I'm clearing a property I just bought. I've got huge piles of burnables and have just finished filling a 40 yard dumpster. The mobile home on the place was used as a cat kennel, they spread newspapers 6 to 8 inches deep throughout, covered with cat byproducts and then spread kitty litter through the living room to build a trail. I guess they'd cover the cat crap with paper when it got too deep. The two guys I had throwing stuff out the windows into the loader bucket would take turns throwing and hurling. Yes, I did supply masks, they decided it was better without them. We ain't talkin' about Rhodes scholars here./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif The hangovers didn't help them, either. These people had lived in this trailer like this then bought a new one and parked it right in front of the old one and trashed it, too. They moved into the new one and left just near everything in the old one. The neighbor told me that when they repossessed the new one 18 months later you could smell it down the block while they pulled it away. I've been trying to give this house away and it looks like I'm going to have to tear it down. I'll ask the local VFD if they want to use it for training. But, I got the property for around half of what it would list for cleared, so I figure I came out all right.