Pats ez change

/ Pats ez change #1  

Yalerider

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 3510i w/FEL
I just ordered a Pats EZ change system. I borrowed my neighbors old disc and man what a pain to get hooked up. Speaking of which, I hadn't disked since I was a kid. Man that is fun! I was going to get a tiller but couldn't really afford it now. My neighbor stopped by and offered his disk. Of course the tiller would have been much faster but whats the sense in that? I work in an office all day and my tractor time is fun. Planted 1500 strawberry plants to will have plenty to do now.

/ Pats ez change #2  
I have Pats EZ change on my Bota...What a nice/useful item to own...Good luck with those plants and let me know when it's time to harvest Our strawberries...:D

Don

/ Pats ez change #4  
You'll like how easy Pats makes things!:)

/ Pats ez change #5  
I am another that wouldn't be with PEC. It sure does make things quicker and easier....And no, I don't get any Royalties from them..

/ Pats ez change
Got them hooked up. They work great. The berries are doing fine as well. If anybody is in the area and gets bored there is plenty of hoeing to to do :)

/ Pats ez change #7  
Got them hooked up. They work great. The berries are doing fine as well. If anybody is in the area and gets bored there is plenty of hoeing to to do :)

Before I ever tend to a Strawberry Patch....they need to come up with round-up ready plants. :D;)

....and I love my Pat's easy change too. 'Cept I lost my spreader bar and have invented a new method to spread the 3 point links. I'm going to try it out before posting a how-to-do-it. Stay tuned.

/ Pats ez change #9  

Number one rule of Gardening NEVER PLANT MORE THAN YOUR WIFE CAN HOE

:D:D:D

/ Pats ez change #10  
Before I ever tend to a Strawberry Patch....they need to come up with round-up ready plants. :D;)

....and I love my Pat's easy change too. 'Cept I lost my spreader bar and have invented a new method to spread the 3 point links. I'm going to try it out before posting a how-to-do-it. Stay tuned.

Foggy, please do post pic's of your spreader bar when you get it done. I would like to see what other folks have come up with. I made one myself and it works much like the center link on top of your 3 pt hitch. You have adjust mine by screwing one end of it out/in to lengthen/shorten it so the PEC ends will match up to the pins on the implement. When you get pic's of yours posted, I'll put some of my spreader bar on here.

This also brings up another point of discussion... Once I attach an implement using my homemade spreader bar, I take it off for fear of it getting bent, or losing it like Foggy lost his.

What do other PEC users do? Leave the spreader bar on, or take it off????