Got a little too brave with my new BX...

/ Got a little too brave with my new BX... #31  
When I was in the AF I used to fly the KC-10. We LOVED loading Gamma Goats because they were so maneuverable in the jet.....that center hinge made it easy to shift a few inches here and there......

Hummers were tougher to get into place......

/ Got a little too brave with my new BX... #32  
rexcramer wrote - "Whats so dangerous about that thing?"

rexcramer,
As Laen64 and thavil will attest, these evil monsters tended to roll-over very easily. A lot of joes died as a result. These beasts were produced in the 60's and by the 80's the Army had had lost over a 100 Soldiers to the gamma goat so they stopped buyig them. As a new Private to the unit, my old 1SG told me I was going out on manuevers in one of these things and I told him like he**. I got my very first Article 15 (they took some money from my paycheck for failing to follow orders) and I rode in the back of a "duece and a half" during the field exercise. Money well spent on my part !

MissouriThunder

A Dan Gable quote, that was a surprise, met him once at a wrestling clinic, he let us hold his metal, was super cool.

Jeol

/ Got a little too brave with my new BX... #33  
JoelD,
Anyone that's met Dan Gable at a wrestling clinic knows what an honor it is. My kids met him and got his autograph last year at Fargo Nationals. I wish I could say I've had the privilege. 15 national titles as head coach at Iowa. Pretty impressive. He's been a great inspiration for my three wrestlers and I'm good with that.

MissouriThunder