need 1000 ford repair manual

/ need 1000 ford repair manual #1  

daltonjohnson

i need to find a downloadable service/repair manual for a japanese built 1000 ford. i can print it and bind it myself, so a downloadable pdf would be awesome. thats the first choice, second would be a cd to print stuff from.... any clue where to get stuff from?

/ need 1000 ford repair manual
i have that disk. it is in my computer right now actually. they do not say anything on the disk about a 1000. in fact the smallest they mention is a 1300. it all looks like the same tractor so i guess it works.

/ need 1000 ford repair manual #4  
i need to find a downloadable service/repair manual for a japanese built 1000 ford. i can print it and bind it myself, so a downloadable pdf would be awesome. thats the first choice, second would be a cd to print stuff from.... any clue where to get stuff from?

New Holland has a paper copy available for under $40 USD. They have not scanned that manual to a pdf file yet, apparently. Publication #40100020 can be purchased here:

Choose Items

The previously mentioned CD is not correct for a 1000 tractor, but some info probably does apply. Some information is undoubtedly different. It is not at all likely you will find a free download of any detailed service info for your tractor.