plot planting

/ plot planting #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
Some pictures of plot planting that my wife took. This plot is being planted in corn.

Attachments

• farm09 001.jpg
    farm09 001.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 104
  • farm09 002.jpg
    farm09 002.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 75
  • farm09 002a.jpg
    farm09 002a.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 88
   / plot planting #3  
Looks good. Are you doing this as a crop to make a profit? How big is the are that you planted?

Eddie

/ plot planting
This plot was planted just south of Sullivan near lake Shelbyville it was 6 acres. This plot will be harvested. We also planted 24 acres of sun flowers this weekend in 3 different locations around the lake for dove hunting. We have 17 acres of corn for deer food plots and 3 acres of soybeans for deer plots. We also have 21 acres of soybeans to plant that will be harvested. We were able to spray 27 acres starting Thursday around noon and finished Friday around noon. These acres will be sewn with some warm season grasses by another contractor. After we finished the spraying we started working the ground for planting. All the ground was worked ounce and then fertlizer applied and then worked again with a fieldcultivator and then planted. I have been working from 6 am till around midnight from Thursday till Saturday. Sunday we started aroung 6 am and I quit around 10 am to go to St. Louis to watch my son play at Busch stadium. It was a little disapointing because as the Cardinal game was over it came up a little shower and they cancelled the boys game. I owe my wife, and my Dad a big thank you this weekend as they all helped out a great deal.