Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #1  

jeff valentine

I am in louisiana, what would be the average price to cut a lot 87 wide x
150 deep, perfect square. The job would be trimming around a 3 bedroom house, trimmming around a few flower beds, edging sidewalk, walkway, near street and around a few trees. The average house visit would be what?
Looking for input. Thank you, send me a message jvalentine440@cox.net

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #3  
A commercial landscaper would probably price it at $1 / minute of actual working time.

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #5  
When I was running my lawn and landscape business on the side, I tried to set my bids at $50 an hour from the time the first piece of equipment until the last piece is loaded back on. Keep in mind that this was a one man side business that didn't have to provide a living. There may be big regional variances. Your mileage may vary.

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #6  
My neighbor is a commercial mower who uses a brand new $13,000.00 a piece Ferris 72" ZTR's. He can mow about 6 acres a hour per machine with average obstacles and charges $1 a minute.

He does not vary his price just because it takes him 5 minutes longer or shorter this week versus last week. He comes up with a average from experience. I am guessing you are looking at $40 with trimming. The reason is a lot that small has lots of turning around and will slow the professionals down. You may be able to find a Joe Somebody Down The Road to do it cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Chris

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #7  
<<I am in louisiana, what would be the average price to cut a lot 87 wide x
150 deep, perfect square.>>>

Only in La. is 87 x 150 a "perfect square". :D

/ Average price for lot 87 x 150 to cut #8  
My neighbor is a commercial mower who uses a brand new $13,000.00 a piece Ferris 72" ZTR's. He can mow about 6 acres a hour per machine with average obstacles and charges $1 a minute.

<snip>

Chris
So 10 minutes/acre, OP has 1/3 acre, thus say 4 minutes or $4 :), oh heck, round it to $5.
Of course that's if it was a La. perfect square without obstacles :)