Did somebody lose some rocks?

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #1  

Gary T.

Tractor
05 Kubota L3130 HST, 09 Kubota BX1860, 07 Kubota RTV900
Just in case someone lost their rocks, I found them. :D I have allot of irrigation pipe to bury and I keep finding lots and lots of rocks. I really envy you guys with nice rock free soil. It would have been nice to rent a ditch witch but I don't think it would work with my rocky soil.
DSC00257.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #2  
Rocks you say...visit the other coast,for they don't call NH the granite state for nothing. ;)

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #3  
Oh, THAT'S where I left them.... Go ahead and keep them now, you have obviously damaged them :mad:

My dad's house (on the south hill in a small valley) has great soil with just the minimal rocks- on the other hill, perhaps 1/8 of a mile, so many rocks that retaining walls have been built with them yet you still see them all over the place. We moved 3 bucket fulls from is front yard expansion and area 10'x20', and that was just the ones on top. I told dad, I would not have bought that property just because of the rocks....

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #4  
We call that gravel up here in NH. :D

This is a rock:

Every time I put the bucket in the ground, I come up with a rock.

Nice looking trench by the way!

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #5  
Allthough Kansas Has Some Rocky country around , The closest around Our Place is Over 100 Miles , So We Have to actually buy the rocks that Ya,ll dont Like Having around .

I Just Bought 10 ton of silverdale Stone at 250 Bucks a ton that Comes from Southeastern Kansas for some Landscaping projects :eek: Great Pics Though Guys Thanks For Showing. :D . Bob

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #6  
:)Heck of a nice trench, All done with the B.H. ?

Its a slow go with a Ditch Witch in rocky terrain. I live in the foothills to the Rockie Mountains and my DW has a rock and frost chain (big deal), almost anything larger the a 4" round rock in my path requires a farmer bar and shovel. :eek:and me hand scooping all the dirt I kicked into the trench while rock fishing. Yep I see lots of retaining walls and wishing wells in my future. When you run out of rocks Ill load you up.;)

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #7  
Its amazing those of us that have rocks consider them a nuisance while those of us that don稚 have any rocks go to great lengths to acquire them. I just had 10 yards of washed rock delivered and wife to purchase several big rocks to put in shrub beds. I was shocked at the price for big rocks.

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #8  
Aw heck. I put gravel seedings down 20 years ago exactly where you dug that trench. Nice crop that grew!

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #9  
I must be at least 100 miles from you (I'm in NE Kansas) and I have more than enough!!:eek:
Allthough Kansas Has Some Rocky country around , The closest around Our Place is Over 100 Miles , So We Have to actually buy the rocks that Ya,ll dont Like Having around .

I Just Bought 10 ton of silverdale Stone at 250 Bucks a ton that Comes from Southeastern Kansas for some Landscaping projects :eek: Great Pics Though Guys Thanks For Showing. :D . Bob

/ Did somebody lose some rocks? #10  
I must be at least 100 miles from you (I'm in NE Kansas) and I have more than enough!!:eek:

Yep that figures billbill1 , but rock Seems to be fairlly Common in the 4 Corners of the State . Lots Of Old Rock Quarrys in the Southeast . & Out West Its Really Much Different From Our Area . The Area You are In I,ve Known to be Famous for the Old rock Structures Not to Mention the history .

Just Pert Much Flat , Farmground & Oilwells In Our area . Worse thing is The Citys Keep Getting Closer all the time .

I,d Love To Have some of That type Of stone Allthough Some of it Is Very similiar to The Rock that Comes From the Rock Quarry in Silverdale Kansas . do you Deliver ? lol . :D .
Bob