Do you Text message while driving the tractor

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #11  
Not any more...ran over a squirrel. Happy to report that the hole
I planted him in was plenty big.

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #12  
Sometimes I'll text, but I come to a complete stop though, it's much easier that way. I don't talk on the phone, can't hear it over the engine anyway. If I need to make a phone call than I'll shut the engine off.

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #13  
I'm not a very good texter, and I can't see the text on my phone without reading glasses which I don't carry on the tractor with me. But my two grown kids text me and I enjoy being able to communicate with them. We went on a 5500 mile road trip last summer and my daughter/teacher enjoyed getting texts from us several times a day, and they didn't interrupt her class.

Rude? People communicating with other people does not seem rude to me at all, unless it interrupts our conversation. Even then an "excuse me while I take this" makes it just fine.

NBA finals in HD, with surround sound.... awesome. Watching it right now... Orlando 102 Lakers 101 with 1:30 left!

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #14  
Well I Recon I,m Just Old Fashioned . I Never even had a Cell Phone till a Year Ago , the Wife got it for Me in case of an Emergency & Its Just one of the Ones You Buy Minutes for .

I Very seldom talk on it , But If I do I Just Get off the Tractor & Walk away from it . I Wouldn,t Be Able to see the Darn thing if Someone did Text Me. :eek: . Its Hard enough for Me to see the Letters on This Keyboard . :D .

I Guess it Just Upsets Me Because I Here so Much about Accidents Caused by People Texting or Using the Phone While Driving . I Quit Driving 6 Years ago When I Was allmost hit Head on by Someone that had a cell phone Glued to their ear . :eek: .

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #15  
Whats with the caps ?

I Assume your reffering to my posts . sorry , i have a hard time typing as well as spelling & grammer I never finished 5th grade . I didn,t realize i did it i recon Nor that it mattered . :D . Bob

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #16  
When I'm on the tractor it is a time to relax so I keep the phone turned off. Another advantage to being semi-retired.:)

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #17  
I always pull my tractor to the side, put it in neutral, set the parking break, and shut the engine off before making a text message or answering the phone :D.

Not really but I do text a little while mowing or tilling in a field, but my passes don't end up as straight while I do it so I don't make a habbit of doing it. If it is necessary I do stop the tractor while texting.

Just curious? How could a text message ever be necessary? My hands, feet
and brain are too busy while tractoring to risk my or others lives texting!!! There was just a study released yesterday that showed that your reaction time is on 1/4 as good while you are on phone even if handsfree.

Andy

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #18  
I would like to add another advantage of texting---many conversations at once.

If you are a kid and like to talk to people, or a very busy business man that needs to talk to different people at the same times, then texting is good. You can be in the middle of how ever many conversations as you want. It helps me, as I am a kid who has friends, but also a pretty busy person. I get texts from my teachers, coaches, friends, co-workers, family, church/school represenatives, customers. The list goes on and on if you are a business man.

Kyle

/ Do you Text message while driving the tractor #20  
What Caps/I didn't see any?

I Wouldnt know how to if I wanted to . But The Little Bit of Experience I Have of Text Messages . Well It aint good.

Just another Way Of NOT Paying Attention to What Or Who you Should be Paying attention to . Sorry But I Find It about as Rude as You Can Get . But thats Just Me I Guess .

I Also Dont Have a Bigscreen, Surround Sound , ipods , Blackberrys, Video Games . & All The Other Fancy things That IMO. Do Nothing But Cost money That Is wasted For No Reason. People Are to Lazy These Days IMO. Whats wrong With a Phone call ?

Once Again Sorry , But Just seems to Be the Norm these Days . It Will Never Make Sence to Me . A 15 or 20 Year old Kid thats Spoiled I Can understand . Other Then That Is Rediculous Especially For a Grown Man That Sould be Paying attention , Either in a Vehicle Going down the Road OR on a Tractor . Just My Thoughts . :mad:

Really?, you didn't see any caps?