Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment #31  
While we are fessing up...I have one of those yellow slow tractor signs, (like in the TBN logo), in my workshop.

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment #32  
I will admit that once in my youth I swiped a road sign :(. It was in a neighboring state and said xxxx county line with xxxx being my last name. I was passing thru, saw it, turned around and came back and unbolted it in broad daylight. It's still hanging in my garage.
When yo gonna out it back

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment #33  
I'd assume it's already been replaced, LB.

Kyle

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment #34  
That would be my guess too, that it's been replaced. I have had it for 20 years or so. I think that means the statute of limitations is up. :eek:

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment #35  
just a quick update. drove by Scott Jackson's farm this afternoon on my way to do some errands. saw the combine sitting out back. you'd have to see it to believe it. i wish i had my camera with me to take some pics of the dammage done to this $300,000 machine:eek: cab is smashed(how they didn't get killed i'll never know), header is bent like a pretzel, side panels are folded like an aluminum can after you stepped on it. just amazing how destroyed this thing is. i didn't see any of the other equipment but that was enough to make me sick knowing a $300,000 combine was practically worthless now.

/ Vandals Destroy $500,000 Worth of Farm Equipment
Geez, sorry to hear their combine is a total loss. I hope the investigators dusted it really good for fingerprints. Any leads on suspects yet, or even better any arrests?