Got the Hydro Toplink installed

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #1  

CAB/AIR5225

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 John Deere 5065M
100_3037.jpg
[/IMG]This was very easy to do. Best of all, no leaks!:) CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A VIDEO OF IT IN ACTION!

100_3036.flv video by highrpm955 - Photobucket

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #2  
It's upside down! :) (Just in comparison to how I installed mine.) If the hoses are pointed down they are less likely to get snagged IMO. Obviously it works both ways though.;)

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #3  
Nice, clean install.... Did you get it from CCM or Surplus Cemter?

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed
Thanks! If I had put in on valve side down , the hoses would have rubbed on the PTO shield when it was in the proped up position. I got it from Surplus Center....I never could get anyone from CCM to order one for me (too busy). I was second guessing my order shortly after I had placed it, wondering,"do I really need this thing?".....I am so glad I got it. As you can see from the video link, it is VERY easy to hook up an implement. You can really make some small incremental adjustments with a steady hand. I have found no need to "bump" the lever. Works great along with the Imatch hitch!

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #5  
Very nice!

The quick hitch and hydro top link seem like they're made for each other..

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #6  
what does something like that cost?

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed
$199.00 for the Toplink. 6 bucks a hose. plus shipping...

/ Got the Hydro Toplink installed #8  
What an awesome addition/upgrade... Gonna take your example an get one myself! I just need to work out another hydraulic valve. But I need one for a soon to come grapple anyway.

Thanks for the post!