Tractor suggestion

/ Tractor suggestion #1  

Trainer

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson 220-4
My wife uses my Kubota L4400 with FEL a lot. I want to get her a smaller tractor with FEL so she can use it for flower beds, moving small amounts of dirt, and similar work. I am thinking something about 20 hp, give or take a few hp. What would be a good easy to operate tractor for her?

/ Tractor suggestion #2  
Anything hydrostat should be pretty easy to operate. A B series kubota would be very nimble compared to your L4400 but still big enough for most any flower bed chore.

/ Tractor suggestion #3  
I think that if she is already using your L4400, any tractor would be good. I think the question is what tractor does she want?

/ Tractor suggestion
"I think the question is what tractor does she want?" She has been calling the L4400 her tractor. I need to either get another tractor for me or get her one. Since she will be using it mainly to do her flower beds and similar work, just thought it would be better to get her a smaller one. The L4400 is a little big to be manuevering around the yard. I am just not very familiar with the quality of the smaller tractors. I will get a platform for the back to haul miscellaneous tools and maybe a mower (either belly or pull behind).

/ Tractor suggestion #5  
"I think the question is what tractor does she want?" She has been calling the L4400 her tractor...

Maybe you are looking at this the wrong way; what tractor do YOU want? maybe something a little bigger?:D

/ Tractor suggestion #6  
Leaving out all the other factors (the tractor you already have etc) a good small tractor for good manurverability, 48" bucket, about 20 HP, wider tires (safety) would be one of the BX series or comperable size in another brand.

Paul

/ Tractor suggestion #7  
Maybe you are looking at this the wrong way; what tractor do YOU want?
* maybe something a little bigger?:D
*This is the wrong way.
He already has the right size tractor but it's being used for a wrong sized job.
His wife needs a smaller tractor .
This way both tractors would be the correct size.
To do like you suggest results in both tractors being the wrong size.

/ Tractor suggestion #8  
*This is the wrong way.
He already has the right size tractor but it's being used for a wrong sized job.
His wife needs a smaller tractor .
This way both tractors would be the correct size.
To do like you suggest results in both tractors being the wrong size.

It's called humour...:confused: