Should have got a tractor a decade ago!

/ Should have got a tractor a decade ago! #1  

FxdGrMind

Silver Member
Tractor
B7800
First post and thanks for this site as I used it for the first time and found the info I needed to do my 100hr maint on my Kubota this year.

I've had it for 2 years and could never have done the work any other way, it's the best $ I have ever spent!

And with out it the 30+ inches of snow we got last winter here in the PNW would have stuck me in the house for 2 weeks straight!

Now I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my PTO splitter =) no more Axe splitting for this guy!

/ Should have got a tractor a decade ago! #2  
Welcome to the club. When I got my tractor the wife said "Why do you want a tractor?" I said so we could have land. She said "Why do we need land?" I said so we can have a tractor. See where this is going? I could not get by with out it either. Try to buy a new implement a year and before long you will be using it for her projects like making flower beds.

Chris

/ Should have got a tractor a decade ago! #3  
I agree with you that this is a great site. There are so many knowledgeable people that are very willing to share their expertise with others. I have learned a lot here, and just plain enjoy the give and take. What a broad cross section of machines and owners! I may not always agree with some opinions, but it's always interesting to hear them. Long Live TBN!

/ Should have got a tractor a decade ago! #4  
Fxd: .....Welcome aboard !! I guess by the sound of things, I don't have to tell you what a great place this is,.....so just enjoy it and hop in anytime.

CHEERS
. . tug

/ Should have got a tractor a decade ago! #5  
I cant wait for the day I get a tractor.