Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tractor
    Kubota L3010 HST

Default Re: Losing toplink pins while brushcutting

I am tired of it. 5 days of bush hogging and I have lost 3 top link pins, and the wheel pin. Since yesterday was Sunday and everything is closed, I had to take the bottom pins from the top link to use at the top and use a shear pin on the bottom. At least it allowed me to finish the job.

The wife is going pin and pad lock shopping today. And here is the funny part.. to me at least.. I asked the dealer to bring extra shear pins when he delivered the tractor since I expected to hit a few bad things in my deep brush. Lost no shear pins.

GS

Tractor
    Kubota L3010 HST w/ FEL

Default Re: Losing toplink pins while brushcutting

Hi JT

Thanks for the link. Those look interesting...

Yes - I've been an avid Tolkien fan for years - but the nickname was given me by the kids in my youth group on a backpacking trip years ago. The only other nickname I've had was Sasquatch (in 3rd grade, I think), so I thought I'd go with Strider. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123