Pictures of you on your tractor

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #12  
Heres one of my mom, who at 80 stiill mows her field. She has a fit if she doesn't get gas for the tractor. She can't drive now and this is what keeps her going. I've sent this one into the John Deere PR dept.
JIM

Attachments

• Mom on John Deere2.jpg
    Mom on John Deere2.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 1,613
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #13  
I'm thinking time for a full hydro machine.

GREAT PICTURE propjob.

Joel

Last edited:
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #14  
Great thread. Love the grandma!

Here is me the first day I had the new baby home. My face still hurts from the smiling.

Attachments

• happy guy.jpg
    happy guy.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 1,298
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #16  
Milkman, you forgot the pic?

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #17  
Here is a picture of me & the Co-pilot. He's getting a little too big to sit on the seat with me now. I wore my mechanics gloves that night, forgetting that the last thing I did with them was to change the brakes on my wife's car. I kept swatting bugs on my face, getting brake dust all over me....

Attachments

• 101_0831.jpg
    101_0831.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 1,219
  • 101_0832.jpg
    101_0832.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 1,045
Last edited:
   / Pictures of you on your tractor #18  
Ok I will say it I know others are thinking it, JoelD, PLEASE tell me that you were STOPPED while your daughter was in the bucket of your machine? If you were not what the H*LL were you thinking???? :mad:

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #19  
I don't want people to stop putting there pic of them and the kids, but guys kids,tractors, and lawn mowers do not mix. If you must, just remember, god only makes one of a kind one time only. Lee

/ Pictures of you on your tractor #20  
Johndeere3720: ...wondering if you got my reply to your PM regarding my tractor in the boat? My first PM, not sure if I did it right.

Regarding this thread, I'll get someone to photo me and then learn to post a pic, . . OR, you can use my avatar, that's me,...the Tugboat-3520 Captain.

CHEERS !
. . tug