Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L4200 W/Cab(Mine), Kubota B2150 (Dads)

Default Re: Pictures of you on your tractor

Very well said Lee!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Kubota L4200
    Kubota B2150
    John Deere 170
    Several Implements

2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD W/Duramax Diesel

2005 HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL FOR SALE!

Link to my custom cab: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/b...completed.html

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

Leejohn and mcd176 AMEN and AMEN !!!

I don't want to get into this again, but with kids, PLEASE, THINK,...B-4-U-do !!!
    . . tug

Tractor
    2009 M59 w/thumb

Few random pics of me during a small demo job a buddy..

Pictures of you on your tractor-house-6.jpg

Pictures of you on your tractor-house-9.jpg
    M59 w/thumb

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

I'd say you have the spirit/nack running equipment and the day shall come when you shall own your own iron.

L2800HST.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of you on your tractor-009.jpg  

Tractor
    Landini 4140 HST

Thomas, where are you? You are missing from the "You on your tractor" post? You must have taken your invisible pills that day!! I like this post, it's interesting to put faces to names.
    Ian, now retired near Wallace Nova Scotia. 2008 Landini 4140H made by LS Tractors, FEL, toothbar, 6' box blade, bedder, middle buster, 5' Celli tiller, pallet forks, Pat's EC System, loaded tires, 2 rear remotes (standard on the Landini) . I bought my tractor from Cumberland Tractor, www.cumberlandtractor.blogspot.com . See the full story on building my hillside house in Nova Scotia at http://wallaceriver.blogspot.com/

Platinum Member

Ford 4000 (very masculine)

jmf

Tractor
    2008 T2220

Whaaaaa? No video?

Me and "Bigger Blue"

Made this to harass a buddy who has gone from dreaming of 'Mogs to thinking a tractor is more practical.

E
    "Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Tug boat2, i did get the message, thanks. What a incredible drawing! I got another picture of me on the 3720 and will post tomarrow. Im glad I made this thread.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

My baby and I
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of you on your tractor-041.jpg  

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

NSBound: I think Thomas is there, you just can't see him tooo well as he was standing behind the camera, . . . I bet, . . . right Thomas? But you still need to get somebody or a timer to get you "IN" the pic !!!

Johndeere 3720: Thanks Jacob, I got your PM today. On my first PM I wasn't sure if they actually went out,..hard to tell,...But thanks,..and thanks for the compliment, I love drawing stuff like that and obviously you do too. You are good so keep it up. As stated in the PM, I'd like a larger version to study.

And FOR ANYONE interested: Just so you are not kept in the dark,.. the young lad who started this thread is a very talented youth. Very interested in both tractors and equipment and in drawing tractors,...as evidenced in his drawing of a tractor against the US Flag.

We were discussing my avatar via PMs.

CHEERS !
    . . tug

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast